The BabyBjorn High Chair table opens up and, when closed, keeps your child safely sitting down during mealtimes. This makes it harder for the child to stand up or to push against the table with the legs and fall backwards. The table lock cannot be opened by the child. BabyBjorn High Chair
- Ergonomic design for your child
- A comfortable high chair that provides the right support.
- The curved backrest helps your child to sit upright and the table can be adjusted as your child grows.
- Takes up minimal space
- The high chair can be folded up for easy storage and transport.
- It is only 25 cm wide when folded up.
- Easy to clean
- The Baby Bjorn High Chair has smooth surfaces to prevent food from getting stuck.
- The table fits snugly against the child’s tummy to prevent food from falling into his or her lap.
- The tray can be detached easily for cleaning.
- Developed with paediatricians- this product was developed in close collaboration with paediatricians. We work with leading paediatricians, midwives and child psychologists.
- Their medical expertise is extremely important to us and they provide us with invaluable input when we develop new products.
- We never launch a product without their approval.
- Tested and safe materials
- All BABYBJÖRN Kitchen and Bathroom products meet plastic safety standards in both Europe and the USA.
- This means that the plastics are continuously and rigorously being tested for bisphenol A (BPA) and health-hazardous substances, and they are certified safe for foods. That’s important to us!
- Age: The High Chair is recommended for children who can sit up on their own, aged from six months to approximately three years.
- Maximum height: 95 cm Assembly The high chair is delivered complete.
- No additional accessories are needed.
- Simple assembly of legs – no tools required.
- Weight: 5 kg Height when assembled: 83 cm
- Dimensions in transport mode: 89 x 44 x 25 cm
- Material The High Chair is made from plastic and painted steel. This product is PVC-free and contains no bisphenol A (BPA), phthalates, cadmium, lead, or bromine. The plastic can also be recycled.
- Safety The BABYBJÖRN High Chair complies with the EN14988:2006 safety standards.
- Product care: Wipe the high chair with a clean, damp cloth. The detachable tray can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher.