BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air
It's soft and breathable, but also durable and dries quickly after washing.
In all other respects, the baby carrier offers you the same baby wearing advantages as Baby Carrier One in cotton, giving you closeness to your child and keeping your hands free. It's easy for you to switch between several front and back baby wearing options. You can use Baby Carrier One Air from newborn and up to approx. three years.
- Cool and comfy in airy mesh Mesh is a breathable material that makes baby wearing cool and comfortable for both you and your baby.
- 4 front and back carrying positions Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
- Ergonomic leg position Fully adjustable seat width ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child's hips.
- Padded shoulder straps for superior carrying comfort Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
- Pressure-relieving waist belt The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and good carrying ergonomics.
- Inbuilt infant insert Baby Carrier One Air has two height positions. You use the upper height position from newborn (at least 3.5 kg) so your baby is carried in the correct position, close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
- Carry your toddler on your back As your child grows heavier, it will be more comfortable for you to carry them in the baby carrier on your back. We recommend that you only start to carry your child on your back after they turn 12 months old, as you will not have the same degree of supervision.
- Easy and safe back carrying With your child in the baby carrier facing inwards, you can easily swivel the whole baby carrier from your front to your back. It's comfortable and you can do it unaided.
- The design of the baby carrier means your child sits safely and securely while you move them onto your back.
- Adjustable head support
- The baby carrier has a sturdy, flexible head support that you use until your newborn baby has sufficiently strong neck muscles to hold their head up. You can also keep the head support unfolded when your baby is older (over 5 months) and is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. The head support is fully adjustable and individually adaptable.
- Hip-friendly baby carrier The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One Air and acknowledges it to be "hip-healthy". This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support to your child's hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child's first months.
- Soft yet supportive fabric The mesh fabric is soft against your baby's delicate skin, yet provides comfortable support for your child's back, hips and neck.
- Dries quickly after washing The airy mesh allows moisture and liquid to pass through, and dries very quickly so you can soon use it again after washing.
- Child-friendly material All our baby carriers are free from harmful substances and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.